When you use our web-based remote monitoring equipment on your customer’s petroleum tanks, you expect a guarantee that it will work completely safely 24/7, 365 days a year in explosive environments (Ex).
As a result, we are proud to announce that NETRIS®2, our new web-based remote monitoring unit, has been certified for use in explosive atmospheres (intrinsically safe) and in today’s most demanding radio communication environments.
We worked with the globally-respected UL laboratory.
We obtained the following certifications for operation in zone 0 or Class 1, Division 1 explosive atmospheres:
- IECEx, today’s only internationally-recognised certification
- ATEX, which is mainly required in Europe
- UL mark for explosive atmospheres, which is generally required in North America
For radio communications, we have also passed all necessary tests for the American PTCRB certification, as well as AT&T’s very restrictive test for use on the largest American mobile provider’s network.
Remember that NETRIS®2 also:
- Has more than 2 times longer battery life than NETRIS
- Can work on all communication networks around the world (2G, 3G, 4G)
- Has options such as satellite geolocation and local RF communication.
Contact us for more information