Sensile Technologies is part of the WIKA Group, a German family-owned company with more than 11,000 employees and a presence in over 50 countries worldwide. Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, Sensile Technologies can act with the agility of a small company but at the same time benefit from the knowledge and resources of a large group relying on the long-term strategy of a family-owned entrepreneur.
Thanks to the support of the WIKA Group, leader in pressure and temperature measurement, Sensile Technologies has the will to develop its portfolio of IIoT solutions and to become a global leader in monitoring solutions.
You’ll find our currently open positions at the bottom of this page. Even if currently there are no open positions, we’d love to hear from you and receive your spontaneous application. Please send your CV with a cover letter to hr[at]sensile.com.
Good reasons to make Sensile Technologies a part of your life
A high technological demand for first-class products, a variety brought about by customers from the widest range of industries and a family-like cooperation – there’s a lot going for Sensile Technologies as an employer.
Sunny times for bright minds
With us, you can turn your brainstorms into successful projects. You can be in charge of your projects from the idea to the end result. Constant change and new challenges are thus guaranteed.
Responsibility for maximum efficiency
At Sensile Technologies, you will perform at your best. Continuous improvement is part of Sensile Technologies’ business philosophy. You, too, can add to this! Take responsibility and produce efficient results. We will rely on your dedication and will give you the freedom.
With energy to help create something, internationally
Whether directly on site or from your home country. Through strong international growth, opportunities and possibilities are opening for you worldwide to shape things.
Authenticity, the freedom to be yourself
At Sensile Technologies, you can just be yourself. Being authentic, brings us closer, makes room for open chats, teamwork, and trust. Embracing who you are reduces stress, amps up morale, and boosts how much you’ll love your job. As an authentic workplace, we aim to spark innovation and set the stage for everyone to shine together.
Family spirit and diversity: guaranteed safety
Customers from the widest range of industries means not only diversification for us, but also security. Regardless of stock markets, as an owner-operated family business, we can react quickly to movements in the business cycle and secure your future.
We are looking for personalities!
Are you looking for a new mission and a new challenge? Do you want to take your career to the next level? Then Sensile Technologies is the right employer for you!
As a company growing worldwide, with a very wide product portfolio, Sensile Technologies always has new challenges and fields of responsibility to offer. Internationally and nationally, you have the possibility to take responsibility and to show what you’re made of! We will support your talent and competence and give you the space to use these to the best.
Whether in development, manufacturing, product management, IT or sales – in all Sensile Technologies business divisions a structured initial training is guaranteed. You will therefore receive a professional induction and can also build your personal network. Despite the international structure and the size of the company, a family-like cooperation prevails within Sensile Technologies. Helpful colleagues will provide for a speedy orientation and will support you in your initial time at Sensile Technologies. The responsibility for your own challenges and a good level of personalised training will enable you to flourish in an attractive working environment.
We encourage your talents and open up prospects!
We work together with our customers on specific solutions and to develop custom, high-value products. Your personal development is at the heart of our concerns. Actions will be planned and implemented together with your manager. In this way, you will receive a customised training programme that is tailored to your area of responsibility.
- 5-6 weeks holiday
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Premises with a magnificent view of Lake Geneva and the Alps
- Possibility to work at a reduced annual rate
- Possibility to take unpaid holidays
- Induction phase for all new employees offering a global view of the company as well as its history and future prospects
- Monthly communication on business and other developments
- Quarterly events for all employees
- Corporate culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Easy access to management a first name basis
- Contribution to training programme
- Free coffee, tea and fruits
- Half Fare SBB-Travelcard or contribution to the GA Travelcard to promote travel by public transport
- Growth-oriented pension fund with excellent risk coverage
- Supplementary accident insurance
Sensile Technologies SA – part of the WIKA Group –has been a pioneer of the Internet of Things (IoT) for over 20 years. Our solutions allow our customers to digitalise and optimise their processes to improve their efficiency.
Given the complexity of technical challenges we are facing and the fast-growing product portfolio, we are looking for an
Embedded Software Engineer
Are you keen on taking on new challenges and making the most of your technical skills? You enjoy working in a team, but you are also capable of carrying out a project completely independently.
Your interest in IoT solutions will contribute to the success of our company. You are eager to use your programming skills in an innovative and international company.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a booming sector within a leading company which values its employees. We offer you a job with very good conditions and flexible working hours.
- Developing easy-to-use and reliable products
- Being a proactive member part of a small, lean, international and cross-functional team
- Improving our processes and methodologies
- Collaborating effectively with other teams spread around the world
- Proficiency in C or C++(preferred)
- Hands-on experience in modern software design and development
- Knowledge of scripting languages like python & bash
- Proficiency in English (French or German is a plus)
Good to have :
- Experience in IoT
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Experience in low level protocols UART/SPI/I2C
- Knowledge of communication standards (3G/4G/LoRaWAN/mioty) and lightweight communication protocols (LwM2M/MQTT)
- Experience with ultra-low-power devices
Your personality :
- Eager to learn, communicative, methodical, conscientious, open-minded, resourceful, friendly
- Customer and result-oriented
Starting date : as soon as possible
Ready for a new challenge? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions, Jean-Marc Uehlinger is available for you on +41 21 805 03 15.
We are looking forward to meeting you.