Sind Sie motiviert, flexibel, mehrsprachig und haben Lust auf eine Herausforderung?
Dann würden wir uns freuen, Sie in unser Team aufzunehmen.
Unsere Anzeigen finden Sie nachstehend aufgeführt. Falls keine offenen Stellen zu besetzen sind, Sie jedoch gerne bei Sensile Technologies arbeiten möchten, dann senden Sie Ihre Spontanbewerbung per E-Mail an hr[at]sensile.com.
Sensile Technologies SA – part of the WIKA Group – is a pioneer of the Internet of Things (IoT) for over 20 years. Our electronic solutions enable our customers to digitalise and optimise their processes and contribute to improving their efficiency.
Given the increasing technological challenges we are facing and in order to maintain our reputation as a world leader, we are looking for an
Embedded Software Development Engineer
Are you keen on taking on new challenges and making the most of your technical skills? You enjoy working in a team, but are capable of carrying out a project completely independently.
Your interest in IoT solutions will contribute to the success of our company. You are eager to use your programming skills in an innovative and international company.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a booming sector within a leading company, which is aware that its strength lies in the quality of its employees. We offer you a job with very good conditions and flexible working hours.
Your mission :
- Complete our R&D team to develop the software needed for our IoT solutions
- Develop the software and firmware required for today’s and tomorrow’s low power IoT (microcontrollers)
- Collaborate effectively with the IoT product development team members spread over several countries
- Document during the different phases of the project (specifications, development, test reports, etc.)
Your profile :
- Computer science degree (BSc / MSc) or equivalent
- Understanding the world of IoT, M2M and DevOps
- Proficiency in C++, Python, Django, YAML, SQL programming
- Multi-platform fluency: Windows, Linux
- Working method: test oriented, unit tests, acceptance tests
- Good knowledge of French & technical English, German a plus
Your personality :
- Eager to learn, like to share, communicative, methodical, conscientious, open-minded, resourceful, friendly
- Customer and result oriented
Starting date : as soon as possible
Ready for a new challenge? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call Jean-Marc Uehlinger on +41 21 805 03 15.
We are looking forward to meeting you.