Oil Link™ web portal
The user-friendly Oil Link™ web portal is the interface between the telemetry units and your logistic solution. It allows you to easily access, view, analyze and export tank-level data via the internet.
Oil Link™ can also initiate alarms, if a low or high tank level is reached, allowing you to take immediate action.
The Mobile version of Oil Link™ is a very practical way to quickly and simply view your stock and consumption, while on the go. It is compatible with any mobile phones and tablet browsers.
Oil Link™ technical specifications.pdf
- Route planning and logistics departments use the data provided by Oil Link™ (predicted order date, tank level, consumption and interactive maps) to optimize fuel delivery routes, thereby reducing the number of deliveries to each tank by 20% on average – meaning also 20% fewer trucks and 20% fewer CO2 emission
- Accounting departments can easily see the exact fuel inventory at any time, on any day, with just 1 click. They can also export the data into their accounting software.
- Secure access through a standard internet browser
- Easy data export into any delivery planning tool
- Automatic alarms via SMS or email
- Historical data
- Data presented according to company structure
- Search and filter functions
- Data export in both .xls and .csv format
- Additional information such as consumption and predicted order date
- Interactive tank-site maps
- One-click Inventory
- Multilingual (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Indonesian); can easily be translated to other languages