Oil Link™ web portal
The user-friendly Oil Link™ web portal is the interface between the telemetry units and your logistic solution. It allows you to easily access, view, analyze and export change-over status information
via the internet.
Oil Link™ can also initiate alarms, if a change of status is reached, allowing you to take immediate action.
The Mobile version of Oil Link™ is a very practical way to quickly and simply view your alarm and delivery history, while on the go.
It is compatible with any mobile phones and tablet browsers.
Oil Link™ technical specifications.pdf
- Route planning and logistics departments use the data provided by Oil Link™ (predicted order date, change-over status and interactive maps) to optimize delivery routes, thereby reducing the number of trips to each site by 20% on average – meaning also 20% fewer trucks and 20% fewer CO2 emissions
- Customer service departments can proactively contact customers that are in need of a new delivery. They can also bind customers through deals where customers no longer need to place orders. The whole process is automated, eliminating human errors and the risk of running dry.
- Accounting departments can easily see the exact deliveries at any time, on any day, with just 1 click. They can also export the data into their accounting software.
- Secure access through a standard internet browser
- Easy data export into any delivery planning tool
- Automatic alarms via SMS or email
- Historical data
- Data presented according to company structure
- Search and filter functions
- Data export in both .xls and .csv format
- Additional information such as predicted order date
- Interactive tank-site maps
- One-click Inventory
- Multilingual (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish and Indonesian); can easily be translated to other languages