Through out Sensile Technologies' history, there is one fact that we are proud of: We never lost a customer or distributor that started to work with our solution. The quality of the product and services that we offer is the reason behind our success.
1999 - Founding of Sensile Technologies SA
• Sensile Technologies founded by Dr. Sigfrid Strässler and Professor Peter Ryser as a spin-off from the EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne), to offer ...
2000 - Concept for remote monitoring of oil tank levels
• Sensile Technologies developed a solution for remote monitoring of heating oil tank level based on a pressure sensor and a GSM telemetry unit.
2001 - First installation of battery-powered oil tank solution (H100-3)
• Contracts with PetroCharmettes and Oel Hauser (ex-subsidiaries of Shell Switzerland) for oil tank monitoring using the H100-3 system.
2002 - 1,500 systems sold to Shell Switzerland
• 1,500 H100-3 systems sold to Shell Switzerland to monitor heating oil tanks in buildings, diesel tanks for industrials and more.
• Awarded CTI certification (the Swiss ...
2003 - First sales outside Switzerland and launch of world’s first GSM telemetry solution for Explosion-Zone 1 (H100-EEx)
• Sale of 1'800 H100-3 systems to Shell Direct Germany and Austria
• Know-how acquired through the ATEX certification of all Sensile systems, required under Swiss regulations, ...
2004 - First sales for LPG tanks
• Contract with Vitogaz Switzerland (previously Shell Gas) for LPG tank monitoring thanks to ATEX zone 1 certification of the H100-EEx system
• Contract with Nesteoil Finland and ...
2005 - New solution for petrol stations: H200
• Launch of mains-powered telemetry unit (H200) for Shell retail stations in Switzerland
• Signed contract with Homerider Systems (now part of Veolia) in France for the ...
2006 - Sale of 10,000 systems to Butagaz France
• Development of the most reliable battery-powered GSM telemetry unit for Zone 1 (H150-EEx)
• Signed contract with E. Boerger for the distribution of our solutions in Germany
2007 - Reliability for large projects confirmed
• Sensile’s lean and reactive organisation has successfully managed the installation of its telemetry solution on the Butagaz tanks in France.
• Modification of the ...
2008 - Expansion into the Middle East, Africa, and Oceania
• Signed contract with Wennstrom in Sweden for the distribution of our solutions
• Signed contract with Al Harthy for the distribution of our solutions in the Gulf region
2009 - Celebration of 10th anniversary
• Launch of mains-powered GPRS solution (H200-GPRS) for petrol stations
• Signed contract with LAS Australia for the distribution of our solutions in Australia and New Zealand
2010 - Launch of NETRIS® telemetry unit
• NETRIS® the world premiere to integrate the world’s smallest GSM modem (Telit GE865)
• Signed contract with Grupo Soteinpe for the distribution of our solutions in ...
2011 - Covering all continents
• Launch of Sensile Americas with our local partner LAS USA
• Signed agreement with WACnGO LTD to provide NETRIS® units
• Cédric Morel and Jean-Marc Uehlinger ...
2012 – #1 telemetry solution provider
• We are the number 1 European telemetry solution provider for oil and gas tanks with more than 40 000 tanks equipped with our systems.
• Butagaz renewed its trust in our solution, ...